Let your career evolve...
Fast-growing, dynamic media group seeks striving talent
ITP's market position and continuous expansion provide a fast-paced, exciting and highly rewarding working environment. If you have the desire to join the media industry or develop your current experience, ITP's market leading businesses and successful track record offer you a wealth of career prospects.
ITP recognises the importance of individual talent and skills in contributing to its thriving businesses. We actively invest in the development and well-being of our people through a range of training courses, attractive tax-free remuneration and a highly motivating work environment.
If you have the ambition, energy and skills to be part of this vigorous and entrepreneurial environment and can positively contribute to the standards and success of the company, then we are looking for you. Discover a whole new future for your career and take a look at what we're offering
Digital Editor - Time Out
Time Out is looking for an enthusiastic and talented digital journalist to join its team.
Applicants should have experience working with a digital focus, including online news gathering and handling social media. Writing for SEO, as well knowledge of the mechanics of print publishing and relevant writing style is also desirable. Confidence in video/image editing is a bonus.
The ideal candidate should have at least two years’ experience working in publishing as a reporter, features writer, or section editor and have a recognised journalism qualification. Experience of a CMS is desirable, but not essential.
Just as important to the skill set is a passion for Dubai and the rest of our portfolio (Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Doha, Beirut), a willingness to explore the city and beyond, and a desire to celebrate all that is great about our home. A passion for uncovering stories is essential.
The successful candidate will be self-sufficient and be expected to deliver ‘spike’ stories ahead of their rivals as well as produce long-term content projects that fuse the best of what we do in print and online.
The successful candidate must also be willing to help out the rest of the team when needed, and be willing to work flexible hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, creative, dynamic and hardworking journalist to join a progressive and exciting team.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Commercial Manager, Boutique hotelier and boutique hotelier.com - London office
ITP Promedia is looking for an exceptional salesperson to spearhead the continued commercial success of Boutique hotelier and boutique hotelier.com
This is a perfect opportunity for a highly entrepreneurial salesperson who is capable of taking complete control of a brand and running it like their own fast-growing small business.
Boutique hotelier and boutique hotelier.com combine to serve the highly professional community of distributors, consultants and manufacturers. Collectively, this community is responsible for the growth of this fast paced, highly competitive industry.
Boutique hotelier and boutique hotelier.com have grown dramatically in the past few years, and the commercial manager will join be joining a highly successful multi-channel brand that is ready to push on to a new level in 2015.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Account management of a rich group of loyal clients.
• Generating new business from new clients, and creating exciting new commercial opportunities for existing clients.
• Maintaining accurate records of all sales and future opportunities, and reporting them directly to ITP Promedia’s Sales Director.
• Working closely with the editor to continually innovate and grow the brand.
We require the following qualities from the Commercial Manager:
• A proven track record for account management and new business development.
• Impeccable organisational skills.
• Passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to grow the brand, and also contribute to the wider success of ITP Promedia.
ITP Promedia is a subsidiary of ITP Publishing Group, the largest magazine and digital publisher in the Middle East & India. The company publishes several market-leading titles from its central London office including Professional Jeweller, Lingerie Insight and Watch Pro. We are also home to landmark events including the UK Lingerie Awards, the London Watch Show & the Hot 100.
Web Production Assistant
The role offers the right candidate great career progression in a key area of digital advertising, with exposure to numerous global clients and training on the latest innovative ad serving technologies.
Candidates are expected to be able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues around creatives and tracking; implementing and testing e-mailers, newsletters and flash and HTML banners, whilst also working with reports and campaign metrics data.
You will need excellent communication skills and an ability to clearly explain technical requirements to both non-technical and technical people, verbally and via email.
• Setting up, executing and monitoring digital campaigns including; HTML emailers, newsletter and web advertising
• Reporting to clients and accounts on campaign performance
• Coordinating with clients and sales for all creative requirements
• Monitoring, analysing and optimising campaigns, based on your data analysis
• Responding to requests from publishers and account teams; e.g. creative and trafficking-related queries
• Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
• Uploading and testing creatives in the DFP and HTML environment
Essential knowledge and experience:
• Proven ability to work with the various tools of the trade – Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash and HTML
• Understands the need for strong follow-up with various contacts, to ensure timely delivery of artwork
• Excellent grasp of written and spoken English
• Previous experience of having worked in a team and a solid understanding the requirements to make a team work efficiently
• Experience of providing a well-rounded service to clients
Desirable skills and experience:
• Experience of trafficking digital ad campaigns, in an agency or for a media owner
• Experience of dispatching advertising emailers, or periodic newsletters
• Good grasp of written Arabic
• Clear and concise telephone manner
• Good time and project-management skills
• Good attention to detail
• Well organised and hard working
• Excellent inter-personal skills
If this sounds like you, please submit a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote: Web Production Assistant in the subject line of your email.
Food Editor - Time Out Abu Dhabi
Time Out Abu Dhabi is looking for an experienced journalist to join its team to write food features and reviews as well as look after food news, events and listings pages.
Applicants should be self-motivated with the ability to write accurate copy and work to tight deadlines. The successful candidate will be willing to work flexible hours around the usual working day and be able to use their time efficiently, helping out the rest of the team as required.
The ideal candidate should have a recognised journalism qualification and at least one years’ experience working on a magazine or news publication as a reporter, features writer, or section editor. Experience of InDesign, is desirable, but not essential. Just as important, is a passion for food and a willingness to explore the UAE capital’s culinary scene and get to know what makes it, and its restaurants, tick. Time-management and organisational skills are essential, as is an eye for detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, creative, dynamic and hardworking journalist to join an experienced team, looking after an exciting section of Time Out Abu Dhabi.
To apply for the position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Digital Editor - Harperâ€™s Bazaar Arabia
ITP Consumer Publishing is looking for an ambitious and talented Digital Editor to drive, manage and lead the online and social media presentation of the key and secondary Harper’s Bazaar brands (five in total) plus Best Dressed special edition, across web for desktop and mobile platforms, also working in collaboration with Marketing and Editorial and reporting to the Publishing Director.
• To work closely with the teams across the entire Bazaar brand portfolio, which includes, but is not limited to, ART, Interiors, Junior, Bride, Qatar, The Arabic Edition and Best Dressed, as well as events and marketing, to ensure that each is being presented to its full digital potential, and leading them into thinking about digital representation at every editorial, marketing and commercial opportunity.
• To develop a digital editorial strategy and editorial calendar with a schedule and guidelines that everyone is working to.
• To manage the workload and upload process of HarpersBazaarArabia.com on a daily basis, and its relevant social media platforms (currently 14 separate accounts across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
• Help source and manage freelance media specialists for key digital projects such as Bazaar TV.
• To oversee and create bespoke regional online content for the site, as well as manage syndication of digital content from other Bazaar territories.
• Confidence to take the initiative and work with a small team and be prepared to work long hours to reach tight editorial and commercial deadlines when needed
• A working knowledge of basic content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress and/or Drupal is essential. A fair knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is preferable.
• To respect the editorial integrity and international guidelines of the brands when producing online content.
• To understand and work within the commercial realities of publishing in the Middle East and the pressures of the current climate.
• To work closely with Hearst Media International HQ in NYC, and leverage on the resource and team in place, as well as working in line with their international brand guidelines, and managing necessary approvals on local content from international Hearst offices, e.g. cover stories for web.
Additional skills required:
• Creative flair that continually produces engaging stories for users / readers
• Structured, scheduled content management
• Brand and product development to support digital projects
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain high attention to detail
• Sensitivity to the specific requirements and cultural considerations presented by this region
• A very good understanding of media and the media market place, but not defined by it, and most definitely able to think outside its traditional parameters
• The understanding that to survive in the current market, Harper’s Bazaar is to be perceived as a brand supported by various products and platforms rather than simply a magazine supported by website
The type of candidate who will be successful in this role is someone who understands media as a whole, but is specifically experienced in digital launches and must have a minimum of two years' experience at Digital Editor level on a product, title or brand focussed on women’s luxury lifestyle or fashion. Crucially, they must be flexible and have a can-do, positive attitude which shows they are respectful, responsible and dedicated, and by default demonstrate passion, brand understanding and leadership.
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, proactive, and tenacious and likes to work in a multicultural environment. The individual needs to be accountable, socially smart, savvy and inquisitive, and extremely organised, using their own initiative and communication skills – and work well within a small, talented team.
Reporting to the Publishing Director, the Digital Editor will manage a daily upload system that encompasses marketing collateral (newsletters, events and commercial competitions) plus any freelance image/video support required for specific projects or busy periods. Candidates should appreciate that the role is Dubai and office based however travel on key projects may be required. Official hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm however out of hours work is expected on occasion, making up for quieter periods.
We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to work on one of the region’s most dynamic brands. The final package will be determined based on level experience. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 21st January at 12pm, with a copy of your CV and a cover letter as to why you are the ideal candidate for the job. The position is located at ITP Head Office, Dubai Media City.
Editor - Professional Jeweller - London office
Promedia Publishing is looking for an exceptional Editor to help us continue the dramatic growth of our portfolio of jewellery magazines, digital platforms and events. The flagship of the group is Professional Jeweller, which is a peerless market leader for business leaders within the retailer, wholesaler and jewellery brand community.
Events & Marketing Manager
The monthly magazine dominates its market in tandem with ProfessionalJeweller.com, an unrivalled Daily News Alert and a huge social media footprint. Professional Jeweller also hosts the biggest and best events, conferences and parties of the year, including the Professional Jeweller Hot 100, which welcomes around 800 guests to celebrate the achievements of the 100 brightest stars in the industry every year.
The Editor will be part of a hugely successful editorial and commercial team who have exciting plans to expand our existing portfolio, and to add new projects in 2016.
Professional Jeweller is about jewellery, gems and precious metals but, above all, it is a business magazine and an Editor with strong business reporting experience would thrive in this vibrant industry.
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced and highly entrepreneurial Editor who is capable of taking complete control of a brand, and running it like their own fast-growing business.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Building professional relationships with key industry executives.
• Reporting effectively and intelligently across print and online.
• Growing the readership of our Daily News Alerts, our web sites, social media output and monthly magazine.
• Working closely with the commercial team to drive revenue growth on existing titles and adding new revenue streams.
• Becoming an ambassador for the brand at industry events throughout the world.
We require the following qualities from the Editor:
• A passion for business journalism and a thirst for learning about new industries and people.
• Impeccable writing and subbing skills despite almost impossible deadlines and workload.
• Strong computer literacy across desktop packages and content management systems.
• Additional skills including Adobe InDesign and photography are highly prized.
• A willingness to do whatever it takes to thrive in a fast-growing publishing environment.
Promedia Publishing is a subsidiary of ITP Publishing Group, the largest magazine and digital publisher in the Middle East & India. The company publishes several market-leading titles from its central London office including WatchPro, Lingerie Insight, Boutique Hotelier and Catering Insight. We are also home to landmark events including the UK Lingerie Awards and the London Watch Show.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and examples of your work to: email@example.com. Please include “EPJ” in the subject line of your email.
An Events & Marketing Manager is required to project manage marketing campaigns, promotions & events for selected ITP Consumer & Lifestyle titles including Grazia Middle East, Ahlan! Arabia and Arab Woman Awards.
Reporting to the Marketing & Events Director and working as part of a small department the candidate will have 2 – 3 years event management and marketing experience in the Middle East, the ability to multi-task and manage a team of suppliers whilst remaining calm under pressure.
The ideal candidate will also possess a high-level of attention to detail, creativity and a positive can-do attitude. Arabic speaker preferable.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor - Arabian Computer News (ACN)
ITP Technology is searching for an experienced editor to take over the reins of its flagship technology title, Arabian Computer News (ACN).
Established in 1987, ACN has been aligning IT and business strategies for nearly 30 years. The title blend of breaking news IT stories, case studies and technology and issue-based features has built a loyal audience amongst the region’s CIOs, IT directors and project managers.
The Editor must excel at project management, have outstanding writing and subbing skills and be passionate about creating innovative content that involves the readers and builds communities around the ACN brand.
The Editor must have at least three years’ experience on a B2B title, have a strong understanding of enterprise and internet technology issues, possess an enthusiastic and outgoing attitude, and enjoy a challenge. Experience on a similar business title would be beneficial.
The role is permanent, full-time and based in the tax-free coastal city of Dubai.
To apply, please send your CV and sample of your work to Greg Wilson (email@example.com).
Editor - Care Home Professional and www.carehomeprofessional.com - London
Promedia Publishing is looking for a gifted editor to take the reins of Care Home Professional, the UK’s premier business magazine, for owners and executives running the country’s leading private sector care homes.
Here at Promedia Publishing, we are passionate about crafting the very best editorial products in each industry we serve. All our editors become leaders in their fields by forging unrivalled relationships with business leaders at the very highest level. It is our expert engagement with these industry VIPs that ensure our magazines, websites and events are by far the most respected and authoritative in their markets.
Care Home Professional is a brand new title that launched in November, but has already been acclaimed by its readers for its innovative and commanding approach.
We are now looking for an editor to take over the title and turn it into the undisputed market leader in, what is, one of the fastest growing markets in the UK.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong editorial background and a passion for business reporting. Expertise and experience in the care or health world would be of an advantage, but the attribute we value above all others is the passion to do whatever it takes to grow the brand.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Building professional relationships with key industry executives
• Reporting effectively and intelligently across print and online
• Meeting daily deadlines for e-mail news alerts, as well as monthly deadlines for the magazine and apps
• Working closely with the commercial team to drive revenue growth across the magazine, website and related events
• Becoming an ambassador for Care Home Professional at industry events, throughout the world
We require the following qualities from the editor:
• A passion for journalism and a thirst for learning about new industries and people
• Impeccable writing and subbing skills, despite challenging deadlines and workload
• Strong computer literacy across desktop packages and content management systems
• Additional skills including Adobe InDesign and photography are highly prized
• A willingness to do whatever it takes to thrive in a fast-growing publishing environment
This is a full-time role, based in our Central London offices.
Promedia Publishing is a subsidiary of ITP Publishing Group, the largest magazine and digital publisher in the Middle East & India. The company publishes several market-leading titles from our central London office including Professional Jeweller, Lingerie Insight and WatchPro, Boutique Hotelier, Foodservice Equipment Journal and Catering Insight. We are also home to landmark events including the UK Lingerie Awards.
To apply please send your CV and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “ECHP” in the subject line of your email.
B2B Sales Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to progress your sales career? Have you ever thought about moving to the beautiful coastal city of Dubai? If yes, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
ITP, established 25 years ago, with an excellent reputation as the largest media business in the Middle East, has over 500 staff on 80 readership brands across print, digital and events. ITP publishes licensed products from Time Out to Arabian Business and continues to build home grown successes. We are expanding and looking for sales staff with UK training.
We are currently recruiting for a highly effective media sales professional to join our B2B team in Dubai. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and dedicated individual to join our successful portfolio of market-leading business brands and for someone looking to ‘fast track’ their career development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and growing an extensive client base and delivering top line revenue growth for our market leading B2B monthly magazines. Applicants will preferably have media sales experience, however strong candidates with other sales experience will be considered.
We offer generous tax-free salaries, plus target based commission. ITP fully supports overseas candidates with a relocation packages including; flight into Dubai, short term subsidised accommodation, visa and health insurance.
If you feel ready to make a potentially life-changing decision and come to work in a vibrant and growing market, then apply now to email@example.com with your CV and noting “B2B” in the subject line of your email.
We offer excellent office facilities in a purpose built, ultra-modern building in Dubai Media City, opposite the world famous Palm Jumeirah and close to all major areas, in one of the world’s most lively cities. You’ll join a business with a wide variety of nationalities and opportunities.
If that wasn’t enough, consider that year-round the weather is consistently 20 degrees warmer than the UK – and sunshine and warmth, in our experience, always puts smiles on our faces!