Let your career evolve...
Fast-growing, dynamic media group seeks striving talent
ITP's market position and continuous expansion provide a fast-paced, exciting and highly rewarding working environment. If you have the desire to join the media industry or develop your current experience, ITP's market leading businesses and successful track record offer you a wealth of career prospects.
ITP recognises the importance of individual talent and skills in contributing to its thriving businesses. We actively invest in the development and well-being of our people through a range of training courses, attractive tax-free remuneration and a highly motivating work environment.
If you have the ambition, energy and skills to be part of this vigorous and entrepreneurial environment and can positively contribute to the standards and success of the company, then we are looking for you. Discover a whole new future for your career and take a look at what we're offering
UI/UX Designer & Developer
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer & developer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences.
You will have an impeccable eye for clean and interesting design. You possess superior UI/UX skills and are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and then transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Your friends may not fully comprehend your superpowers, but we do.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• 3-5+ years of user-centric UI/UX experience
• Demonstrable UI/UX design skills
• Strong portfolio (please include link or examples in job application)
• Experience in creating wireframing, storyboards, user flows & process flows
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
• Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
• Degree in design, interaction design, or related preferred
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘UI/UX Designer & Developer’ in the subject line.
Editor, Construction Week Arabic (Arabic language)
ITP seeks a motivated editor for its monthly Construction Week Arabic publication.
Construction Week Arabic is the industry voice for the GCC’s largest construction market. The monthly title is a vital source of industry information for contractors, consultants, developers and suppliers operating in the Kingdom as they work to deliver the government’s 2030 vision.
The right candidate for this role must have outstanding writing and subbing skills and be passionate about creating innovative content that involves the readers and builds communities around the Construction Week Arabic brand. The editor must also be an energetic self-starter and have strong organisational and project management skills.
We are looking for someone with at least three years’ experience on a B2B title, with an understanding of construction industry and general business issues, an enthusiastic and outgoing attitude and an appetite for a challenge.
The role is permanent, full-time and based in the tax-free coastal city of Dubai, with frequent travel to Saudi Arabia required.
To be considered for the role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Passion for business and industry
- Excellent writing ability in Arabic
- Proficiency in English
- Demonstrable experience of the editing process
- Research topics and plan content for the magazine
- Reach, engage and interview senior managers and CEOs
- Travel regularly to Saudi Arabia (minimum once every 8 weeks)
- Spot and analyse industry trends
- Work in partnership with ITP’s sales and events teams
Please apply in writing with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with CWA in the subject field.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to maximize the volume of qualified organic traffic to our portals via Google and Bing.
The individual will provide in-house subject matter expertise regarding SEO best practices for on and off-page marketing efforts and will work collaboratively with Digital Marketing, Site Operations, Content Development and Application Development teams. The SEO Specialist contributes to a strong digital CX by providing keyword reporting, on page optimization, link acquisition and recommendations for technical crawling efficiencies.
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations for website content and metadata. Develop and execute strategies for content that supports SEO goals in partnership with Content Development and Digital Marketing teams. Completes extensive research of keywords and manages keyword reporting.
- Regularly reviews new advancements in SEO and develops implementation strategies based on opportunities. Closely monitors algorithm updates and anticipates future shifts in SEO best practices.
- Use website and web analytics tools to monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels and optimize search results for key branded and generic terms.
- Develops and performs scheduled site audits to ensure the proper functionality of all web-related sites for functionality as well as optimization for improved search rankings. Utilizes analytic and diagnostic tools to identify and troubleshoot page errors, browser-related issues, missing or abandoned links. Leads the definition of SEO requirements through Site Development and oversees QA implementation.
- Works collaboratively with Content Development team to ensure that on-page content maximizes potential SEO benefit. Helps to develop content campaigns based upon strategically relevant keywords.
- Provides ongoing reporting related to SEO traffic, keyword ranking, conversions by keyword, page indexing, inbound links. Forecast SEO project timelines and resourcing as needed to support future opportunities.
- Manage business relationships and partner with platform technology vendors and agencies in strategic and day-to-day channel management.
- Submit weekly reports to track project progress, rankings and sales.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A digital marketing professional with over three years' practical experience in designing and implementing successful online marketing strategies - in Publishing and/or B2C environments
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing required, MBA or IDM/CIM digital marketing qualification preferred
- Proven track record of establishing and scaling an effective integrated marketing function.
- Strong background and understanding of web analytic
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and an eagerness to work as member of a team
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- HTML and CSS knowledge to build or amend website pages / email templates would be advantageous
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘SEO Specialist’ in the subject line.
Senior Sales Manager, B2B
We are looking for inspirational, highly effective and creative Senior Sales Managers to join our business-to-business publishing team.
Selling across print, digital, awards programmes and events, candidates will champion sales, manage top client accounts, and personally lead the commercial charge on one of our core brands. A successful track record in sales, excellent communication skills, a passion for meeting clients, and building relationships is a must; while previous management experience of monthly or weekly magazines is highly desirable.
You’ll also be hungry to grow your own career and determined to succeed. Ideally, you will have at least two years past sales experience working on a B2B publication, and will be able to demonstrate your creative approach toward clients.
Based in the tax-free coastal city of Dubai, the role offers successful candidates a strong career development opportunity, a positive, supportive and fun working environment, accompanied by a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme, as well as other core benefits such as medical coverage.
For more details of this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, noting “B2B” in the subject line of your email.