April 2 2019
QA Automation Engineer - Mumbai,India
This position requires a track record of successfully leading products through the product lifecycle, including the various stages of a product timeline: from scope and definition through product launch. In addition, the ideal candidate will have familiarity with the online news and media world and the tools used by these companies, i.e. CMS, SDKs, API's, APP's, AMP, etc. As well as be willing to learn new processes, is agile, and can handle the constant juggling of multiple priorities.
- Work with other developers and testers to define and automate test cases to further our Continuous Integration/Deployment goals.
- Finds bugs; use our software from a customer point of view and find problems that need fixing
- Ability to clearly communicate at both the project and issue levels
- Analyze “hard to test” scenarios, develop new ways test them, and overcome challenges
- Periodically makes recommendations that aid in the successful completion of projects within a product or functional area
- Demonstrated ability to interpret project specifications (requirements, architecture, functional and design) and create test cases.
- Provides project or technical support in the development, analysis and maintenance of systems, software, processes, products or equipment.
- Assignments may involve more difficult issues; therefore uses experience, expertise and skills to solve problems that are more difficult but infrequent.
- Ability to set up complex test scenarios to simulate various environments involving many varied systems.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Experience in white-box and black-box testing of software
- Proven experience in test automation using a modern functional and/or OO programming language. PHP or Python are preferred
- Hands-on manual and automated testing experience for desktop and mobile
- Front-end testing experience with large scale websites
- Experience testing REST web services and the JSON data format
- Familiarity with Scrum or other agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with agile tracking tools such as Jira
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with excellent communication skills
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and team-oriented
- Thorough understanding of QA concepts and quality standards for products and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of performance and load testing is a plus
- Drupal CMS experience
- CI/CD experience
- Cloud-based IaaS experience, e.g. AWS, GCE, or Azure
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter with the subject "QA Automation Engineer-Mumbai"
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode