As User Interface Designer, you’ll join our growing digital team in Mumbai, India. We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences for multiple brands. The ideal candidate will possess natural artistic eye for detail, a curious mind, a fire for perfection, out-of-the-box thinking, experience working in agile teams, with developers, other UI / UX designers and copywriters to concept, design, create and build web application UI. You understand the differences between UI and UX design. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Make information accessible, usable, and clear within a complex, data-heavy experience
- Design elegant, intentional solutions to system-level problems through thoughtful use of type, hierarchy, interactions, and reusable elements
- Contribute visual styles to our design system, including curating and creating icons
- Assure design quality by collaborating closely with UX designers, developers, and product managers and writing clear, detailed specs
- Lead and facilitate workshops, critiques, and presentations
- Participate in user research sessions to uncover insights and improve the effectiveness of your designs
- Promote transparency and collaboration by asking tough questions, discussing new ideas, and remaining open to opposing viewpoints
- Help shape the direction of the design discipline by mentoring and teaching
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- 2+ years solving visual problems at scale, such as defining the visual language for entire products or working with an established design system
- Front-end experience, including HTML/CSS and accessibility standards
- Fluency in Sketch, InVision, or other industry-standard design tools
- Understanding of cognitive psychology principles and the effects of design choices on how people learn, process, and remember information
- A portfolio demonstrating strong understanding of visual hierarchy, core design principles, color, typography, iconography, data visualization, and the human-centered design process.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter with the subject " UI Designer-Mumbai"
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode