September 26 2018
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join ITP as a Drupal Architect.
As an Architect, the individual will develop CMS system architecture, define the system implementation approach and operational concept, ensure requirements are met, and evaluate performance. Also, it is extremely important that the ideal candidate's communications skills are exceptional.
• Extensive experience in providing solutions and technical architecture for medium to Large websites using Drupal 7 and 8 Platforms
• Experienced in Panels, Views, Features and Rules, core API, CCK/Fields along with other contributed modules
• Drives code reviews.
• Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements
• Work closely with Project Managers, leads and developers to manage delivery and ensure smooth execution
• Help Team to foresee technical risks and come up with Mitigation plan.
• Experienced with Version control systems such as SVN, GIT etc.
• Candidates for this position must have previous experience developing large complex Drupal 7 and 8 enterprise web applications that include custom views and modules.
• 4+ years’ experience with responsive Drupal development and theming experience
• 4+ years’ experience in Object Oriented Design & Development
• 3+ years’ experience with REST API integrations and mastery of working with MySQL databases
• 3+ years in developing adaptive/responsive websites using frameworks such as Bootstrap as a minimum
• Experience with implementing and configuring SOLR search
• Some past experience developing application with the Symphony 2 Framework would be a big plus
• An expert in creating custom Drupal views and modules due to the nature of our projects – we are very creative.
• Ability to analyse requirements and write detailed technical / functional specifications
• Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and hit deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrates good judgement, excellent planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to think strategically, act quickly, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility to make things happen
• Demonstrated experience within fast-paced environments.
• 8+ years of PHP experience
• Great communication skills
• Very personable and easy to work with
• 5-8 years of Drupal experience
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter describing why you are the best person for the role.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode