May 14 2019
Office Manager - Mumbai, India
ITP Media Group is looking for an Office Manager for its India Office, located in Mumbai, to organize and supervise administration and office duties and to enable the smooth functioning of the office from a management perspective. Your role is to maintain an effective work environment and staff discipline, working closely with the Managing Director, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The ideal candidate will thrive working on a diverse range of duties, working closely with the Managing Director and as his proxy during his absence from the office, be enthusiastic and be able to work as part of a team. They will be able to carry out duties which require strict confidentiality, overall office responsibility, financial acumen and attention to detail. They will be confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels, from across the business and have experience of the media landscape in the Sub Continent.
· A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory / management role
· Experience in personnel management
· Experience in office management including health and safety issues and security
· A professional appearance and approach
· The confidence to deal with colleagues of all levels from across the business and VIPs
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Working knowledge of ICT
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Self-motivation, resourcefulness, creativity and a commitment to excellence
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· Computer literacy
Core attributes will include a firm and confident demeanour and a calm personality with the ability to cope well in high pressure situations. The ideal candidate will have good motivational skills and will be extremely attentive to detail.
Desirable qualities include a valid driving license, First Aid Certificate and Civil Defence requirements and/or the knowledge of local Health and Safety laws.
This is a fantastic, diverse role, offering the opportunity to grow and learn within ITP.
If you would like to join our team and work in a supportive environment, please apply in writing with a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode