November 25 2018
ITP Media Group is looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The ideal candidate will thrive working on a diverse range of duties, be enthusiastic and be able to work as part of a team. They will be able to carry out duties which require strict confidentiality, a high attention to detail and will be confident in dealing with colleagues, of all levels, from across the business. They will be well versed in prioritising their workload to meet conflicting demands on their time.
• Providing dedicated administrative support to the Corporate Affairs team including; raising PO’s, arranging staff travel, office refurbishment support, filing and responding to emails
• Supervision, management and development of all central office teams and operations including reception, administration, drivers, mailroom, security, repairs, housekeeping and catering.
• Management of the office seating plan and allocating seats to new employees
• Maintaining and communicating event schedules
• Planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
• Scheduling meetings and appointments
• Receiving calls and visitors for the Corporate Affairs team and company
• Maintaining the office condition in accordance with the Health and Safety requirements and arrange necessary repairs
• Ensuring Tecom and Civil Defence standards are met and maintained
• Maintaining the Security of the office building and handling any emergency alarms as required
• Ensuring staff are kept informed of the emergency evacuation and health and safety procedures
• Building and maintaining relationships with facilities management, landlord security, Civil Defence and other authorities as necessary
• Carrying out thorough reviews of company suppliers
• Undertaking regular visits to other ITP offices
• A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory role
• Experience in office management including health and safety issues and security
• A professional appearance and approach
• The confidence to deal with colleagues of all levels from across the business and VIP’s
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Self-motivation, resourcefulness, creativity and a commitment to excellence
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• Computer literacy
Core attributes will include a firm and confident demeanour, the willingness to work shifts and a calm personality with the ability to cope well in high pressure situations. The ideal candidate will have good motivational and leadership skills and is extremely attentive to detail.
Desirable qualities include a UAE driving license, First Aid Certificate and Civil Defence requirements and/or the knowledge of local Health and Safety laws.
This is a fantastic, diverse role, offering the opportunity to grow and learn within ITP.
If you would like to join our team and work in a supportive environment, please apply in writing with a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode