Looking for an experienced personal assistant to act as the point of contact and deal with correspondence for the Publishing Team.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings, appointments, often controlling acess to the manager / executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and acommodation.
- Reminding the manager / executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaing procedures / administrative systems
- Liasing with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the manager;s remit.
Personal attributes and essential skills
- High School Diploma
- 3-4 years experience in a PA / Secreterial role
- Key qualities are discretion and trustworthiness. Flexibility, adaptability, organisational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative, tact and diplomacy
- Should have excellent communication skills and a professional presentation.