April 30 2018
ITP Media Group is looking for a dynamic and creative photographer to join their exciting and expanding digital photography team.
• Working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them
• Seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities
• Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot
• Working in different locations and circumstances to get the right image
• Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software
• Communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
• Arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds
• Liaising with other professionals, including graphic designers, writers, gallery managers, picture researchers, commissioning editors and art directors
• Managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with clients' concerns
• General admiration, tagging and archiving of images after a shoot.
• Understanding traditional film and digital photography and keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques
• Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults or moving objects around
• Developing a good portfolio, building a network of contacts and achieving a reputation for quality and reliability in order to secure future assignments
• Self-marketing by, for example, promotional materials and creating and maintaining a website
• Working conditions vary depending on the assignment and can involve all weather conditions, remote locations or cramped studios.
• A reasonable degree of fitness may be necessary for some areas of work, such as carrying of bulky and heavy lenses and equipment.
• Work for some areas of photography may be concentrated in Dubai. Corporate and social photography work is spread across the country.
• Travel is an integral part and may include travel within the GCC and overseas.
• Irregular working hours, late night events and weekend coverage is frequent.
Please apply with a copy of your CV and a cover letter reflecting your salary expectation and why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode