November 13 2018
We are looking for an experienced, organized and capable Procurement Coordinator to be part of our busy and dynamic Procurement team!
The ideal candidate will thrive working on a diverse range of duties, be enthusiastic and be able to work as part of a team. They will be able to carry out duties which require strict confidentiality, a high attention to detail and will be confident in dealing with customers and colleagues, of all levels, from across the business. They will be well versed in prioritising their workload to meet conflicting demands on their time.
• Providing dedicated administrative support to the team
• Ensuring all incoming calls are answered, dealing with clients and processing requests
• Introduce and manage SLA with all suppliers
• Regular performance management and review with all suppliers
• Raising Purchase Orders
• Other duties as and when required
• Previous experience in a procurement role
• A professional appearance and approach
• The confidence to deal with colleagues of all levels from across the business
• Excellent English language skills – both verbal and written
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Self-motivation, resourcefulness, creativity and a commitment to excellence
• Strong computer skills and well versed in Excel
If you would like to join our team and work in a supportive environment, please apply in writing with a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode