February 7 2019
Senior Manager - Marketing and Events
Our Events and Marketing department is now looking for ambitious and talented Senior Manager to lead and define excellence across our live experiences and events for our portfolio of brands including Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Esquire Middle East, Condé Nast Traveller, Architectural Digest, Time Out, Ahlan!, Shortlist, Arabian Business, Cosmopolitan Middle East, GQ Middle East and many more.
The ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of live experiences and events for our portfolio of brands including Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Esquire Middle East, Condé Nast Traveller, Architectural Digest, Time Out, Ahlan!, Shortlist, Cosmopolitan Middle East, GQ Middle East and many more.
From intimate dinners and cocktail receptions to fashion shows and large-scale events, the successful candidate will be charged with the conception, development and execution of innovative experiences for our different brands and their respective audiences.
Managing a team of event managers the successful candidate will take ownership and responsibility for the flawless execution of our events, show initiative and problem solving skills, and ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• 5+ years’ experience in event management
• Taste and aesthetic sensibility that pairs well with our brands
• Enthusiasm for the range of personalities we work with, from fashion and celebrities to business-people and artists
• Experience in managing a team, suppliers, freelancers and associated staff
• Experience working on contracts and agreements
• The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, internally and externally
• A modern understanding of what makes an event successful
• Social-media expertise a plus
Apply now with your covering letter and your CV!
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode