- Pre-pulling and loading orders accurately and efficiently.
- Ensures product is handled and stored in a clean, neat and organized manner.
- Executes core tasks in order to improve the customers experience.
- Follows process in place to confirm all product is being delivered and follows protocol when an item is missing or refused.
- Assists driver with unloading materials and staging them at the job site in the most convenient fashion for the customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School or equivalent educated
- Ability to read and write English is essential
- Able to successfully work in a team environment and be a self-started.
- Physical fitness is essential for this job
- Willingness to work on weekends if necessary
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode